Jelastic Platform-as-a-Service and Container-as-a-Service
Jelastic offers ISV, SaaS, E-Commerce and DevOps companies the complete Platform-as-a-Service and Container-as-a-Service solution that supports Java, PHP, .NET, Node.JS, Python, Ruby and Docker technologies.
- CI and management of dev/test/staging environments for Enterprise, Mobile and Media applications
- Cloud hosting with instant scalability for high-loaded applications
- Spike loads handling for media applications
Polyglot Platform for Rapid Environment Setup
Automatic Vertical and Horizontal Scaling
- Jelastic tunes different stacks according to the available resources
- Useful for legacy apps and apps that are not designed for horizontal scalability
- In and Out scaling are supported
- Thresholds based on CPU, RAM, IO usage
Containers and Docker
- Provides the minimal virtualization overhead
- Can scale automatically up and down without restarting
Portal for Dev Guys
Jelastic provides an entire enterprise stack that can be installed on “bare metal” servers or any existing IaaS solution in hours, not months. Developers can configure their own application environments using a drag-and-drop NoOps dashboard that significantly speeds up applications’ prototyping.
Portal for Ops Guys
Unlike “black-box” PaaS solutions, Jelastic provides management flexibility with access to application configuration files through a simple UI. For more complex configurations, SSH access to containers is available.The Jelastic Cluster Admin panel provides a consolidated view of your cloud resources, with sophisticated management and monitoring of the cluster providing the lowest TCO.
Reliable Virtual Private Cloud with PaaS and Containers
Jelastic and Packet, the bare metal-as-a-service provider in the US and Europe, created a special offer for small and medium ISVs & software development companies that allows you to get a reliable PaaS and Docker private cloud without significant investments.
With Jelastic and Packet you can get a complete PaaS and CaaS solution with Java, PHP, .NET, Node.JS, Python, Ruby and Docker support for automation of DevOps processes and full management of your workloads.
Choose Your Cloud PaaS Package
(1 × Atom C2550)
(1 × E3-1240 v3)
(1 × E3-1240 v3)
Our hosting expenses were reduced 50% compared with the costs at Amazon
We saved time and probably some headaches compared to DIY suppliers such as Amazon AWS
Zero IT handling keep us focused on the things that matter most
Saving several hours per day in processing batch jobs and a 25% reduction in complex queries